Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Switching Sim Cards?

I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace and I want to switch with someone I know to a Samsung Galaxy Ace II. Can I just switch the sim cards or do I have to go have a professional do it or what?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
I think both phones use the same size sim so all you'd gave to do is out your sim in their phone. This assumes the other phone is either a Koodo phone or unlocked
Userlevel 1
Will Samsung as long same sim card it will work how ever make shour is a right fit yes it will work
I found Samsung butter then Google phone & moto 2
just you can't remove the battery cover 
Suck no aspendbale memory
Userlevel 7
I'm ikaros fan wrote:

Will Samsung as long same sim card it will work how ever make shour is a right fit yes it will w...

What?
Userlevel 1
I'm ikaros fan wrote:

Will Samsung as long same sim card it will work how ever make shour is a right fit yes it will w...

Meen SAMSUNG is a butter phone then moto g and nexus
Userlevel 7
I'm ikaros fan wrote:

Both of the Samsung devices the OP is talking about are single core devices with very limited memory. The Moto G has the same specs as an IPhone 5 for a fraction of the costs (and a lousy camera) and the Nexus device by Google is a quad core monster renowned for being a pure google android experience. These samsung devices don't even deserve to smell the ions of the Moto G and N5