Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Swapping phones

I have an LG G3, however I'd like to swap it in for the Moto X Play. Now it has the exact same plan and everything, would I simply be able to swap phones without paying any extra money?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Kyle,

If you are still within your 15 days from purchasing the phone, then yes you are able to return it and get the Moto X Play. However, if not you will need to purchase the Moto X Play. Your best option if your out of the 15 days is to sell the phone yourself on Kijiji and then buy the Moto X Play with those funds.
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Kyle,

If you are still within your 15 days from purchasing the phone, then yes you are able t...

Okay, thanks. However my tab charge on my current LG is 8$, and if I got the Moto X it's 15$, is it possible for it to stay at 8$?
Userlevel 7
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Kyle,

If you are still within your 15 days from purchasing the phone, then yes you are able t...

No, financing the Moto X Play with the Tab requires the $15 Tab charge. Unless you buy it outright. You'll have to crunch some #s to see if it's worth it.
Userlevel 7
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Kyle,

You are able to pay more upfront with the Moto X play, so if you want to remain at 8$ per month, you would need to only put 192$ on the tab, plus you would need to pay out your current tab. So your best off just buying the phone outright.