1. What brand of phones do you use? How many of your past phones have been of that brand? Do you plan on sticking to the same brand for your next phone?
2. What do you think of Koodo's phone selection? If you could have one change, what would it be? (Carry dual sim phones, carry Sony, BlackBerry, or another specific brand)
3. What do you envy most from other subsidiaries? Virgin/Fido's 10% off on additional lines, Virgin/Fido's.gift cards on upgrades at 3rd party retailers (TMS, OSL, BestBuy), Fido's Spotify, Virgin's member benefits, prepaid à la carte, purely pay per use option, data only tablet plans, home internet in Ontario, PC Mobile's tiered pricing for flex data, etc.
4. What do you envy most from the big 3? Shared data, more customer support via phone, business accounts, etc.
5. What do you miss most from Koodo's early days? (CDMA, unlimited intra-network calling, grandfathered plans, old tab system, etc.)
6. What do you envy most from Rogers/Fido/Chatr? Pay bill at carrier store, caller ID name display, wireless home phone in any province, Chatr's cheap talk&text plans with tiered network coverage