Koodo Community

Community

Suleman

hi, my account is expired on 9th july and i topped up today on 10th july, i am using 15$ base plan, now there is a balance in my prepaid account but it is showing base plan expired in Account Statues in self service

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Suleman,

Did you purchase the base plan again in order to "reactivate" the account
no i didnt, it has expiry of 9th july and today it is 9th julyi purchased sim on 10th june 2017
it is showing and when dialling *611 it says you have balance 15$ but not sure how it will be fixed, i am new here in canada and thats the first surprise i am having,,usually after recharge your account status automatically turns into active from suspended across the world
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
suleman wrote:

it is showing and when dialling *611 it says you have balance 15$ but not sure how it will be fix...

Here as well Suleman, but there is a bug where sometimes it shows up a day later. If your plan works and you can send text messages, you have nothing to worry about. It'll probably show as active again tomorrow 🙂
suleman wrote:

it is showing and when dialling *611 it says you have balance 15$ but not sure how it will be fix...

but sophia cellular company needs to fix it, if every now and then customer faces these sort of issues then it should b of concern for koodo
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
suleman wrote:

Agreed, but sadly it doesn't seem high priority for them to fix this.
suleman wrote:

its related to charging and for companies it is bread and butter, may be few customers churn out because of these issues 
suleman wrote:

my issue on this number is fixed, thanks to customer care. now have issue on other number whose base plan is 45$. so hoping that should also be fixed like this one...however this is of deep concern for me if not for koodo .
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
suleman wrote:

Regrettably, there is sometimes an issue once an account expires. It would be easier and cheaper to arrange for automatic top ups if possible to avoid being cut off.

You will get an extra 10% credit and avoid having to deal with customer service entirely.