Koodo Community

Community

Solved

store data

Why don't koodo store the unused data and give it to us.We paying for it.Sometimes i don't use all of it.But if i go over it next month i get charged.I see in the states some cell company allready doing it.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Do you get your money back if you never have an insurance claim? No. Think of it this way: You're paying to have that usage for one billing cycle (30 days). Koodo does offer roll-over data AND minutes on prepaid however. As long as you renew your base plan on-time, your minutes and/or data keep getting rolled over. Check out prepaid here: http://koodomobile.com/en/on/plansandboosters.shtml
Ahmad wrote:

Do you get your money back if you never have an insurance claim? No. Think of it this way: You're...

Nice thinking ahmad.So u guys see yourself as a insurance company? So the 2 company's in state r not in their mind.Why is possible in there and in here we get such a lame answer
Userlevel 6
Ahmad wrote:

Do you get your money back if you never have an insurance claim? No. Think of it this way: You're...

Ahmad doesn't work koodo. Neither do I. The vast majority here are customers just like you.:-) this is a public forum. That said he makes a valid point, although you are right other companies in the world have done it. You are referring to t-mobile, I guess. We have Wind here that offers unlimited data, so carry over as a concept is not needed. Except Wind's coverage is very spotty and they throttle the speed choking access to the Internet which kind of makes it useless.
I am talking about koodo. Doesn't matter wind,virgin,telus or other.And Ahmad comment on this is like he work for koodo.U know 4 sure he is not?
Userlevel 6
Vick Hage wrote:

I am talking about koodo. Doesn't matter wind,virgin,telus or other.And Ahmad comment on this i...

Yes, I know for sure. Read some of his other comments. He rips into koodo pretty hard when he doesn't like something. 🙂
Userlevel 6
Vick Hage wrote:

I am talking about koodo. Doesn't matter wind,virgin,telus or other.And Ahmad comment on this i...

Hi Vick, I can confirm that Ahmad is a Mobile Master, not an employee http://koo.do/Skmf1n 🙂 Thank you!