Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Stop service

Hello. I'm using prepaid plan now and I had paid with my sister's card when I started. I'm going back to Korea tomorrow which means I'm not going to use this service anymore. I just received message from koodo service yesterday that my plan will renew from Aug 19th. And I'm just wondering how to stop the service before I leave. What should I do? Is it going to be paid automatically with my sister's card if I do nothing about it?

3 replies

Badge +4
It might be too soon to stop payment. Your best option is to call Koodo customer service, (*611) and speak to a rep about cancelling your prepaid service. If the phone lines are too busy, you can try sending a private message to Koodo's Facebook page.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I think you can just delete the credit card from prepaid self service, wouldn't that stop the payment? And cancel auto top up for sure........ go to billing - auto top up. I could be terribly wrong but I don't think you will need to contact Koodo directly - unless I misunderstood the question.
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

I think you can just delete the credit card from prepaid self service, wouldn't that stop the pay...

You're probably right Sophia, never had to do it, so I'm not sure myself.