Koodo Community

Community

Specify Nexus 4 capacity on your website

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I think you should specify that your Nexus 4 is 16 GB right in the title, like you've done with the iPhones. Yes, it's mentioned under the Phone Features tab, but that required some hunting. By the way, considering that you're offering the 16 GB model, I must thank you for a reasonable price.

6 replies

Userlevel 6
I think it's only the 16gb that's being sold by the phone companies. None of the other phones show the capacity in the title except the iphones. Don't know why.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chris Petersens wrote:

I think it's only the 16gb that's being sold by the phone companies. None of the other phones sho...

Because the iPhones have no expandable memory. The Nexus 4 also has no expandable memory.
Userlevel 6
Chris Petersens wrote:

I think it's only the 16gb that's being sold by the phone companies. None of the other phones sho...

Ahhhh.....ok, that makes sense.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Philosoraptor, thank you for the suggestion, we have updated our website based on your feedback.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Philosoraptor, thank you for the suggestion, we have updated our website based on your feedback.

Thank you for the update!
Userlevel 5
Bernard wrote:

Nice catch, Philosoraptor! Thanks for letting us know. You should now have a CEO badge for your idea. 🙂