Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Sony PlayStation Network billing to account?

I was wondering when Koodo stopped supporting SMS billing for Sony PlayStation Network and if there were any plans to support it in the future?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo has never supported billing of purchases to your mobile account, not does it apear that they plan to in the foreseeable future.
Umm not meaning to argue but I beg to differ. Up until two weeks ago I was able to add funds to my PSN wallet and bill to my Koodo through SMS. I questioned Sony on why the option was no longer there and they informed me that Canadian carriers had ended there relationship with Boku, the billing provider. I was curious as to why and if it planned to support PSN in some other fashion. Also I find it odd because I was able to as recently as yesterday bill something else using Boku and my cell phone number.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jordan Hardy wrote:

Umm not meaning to argue but I beg to differ. Up until two weeks ago I was able to add funds to m...

That's strange, I know that Koodo has never supported carrier billing for app purchases via various app stores. I guess PSN was an exception. I wouldn't count on that functionality returning to you as Koodo hasn't informed us of any plans for carrier billing.