Koodo Community

Community

Sony cell phones?

Why does Koodo not carry all the Sony cell phones? I would have loved to have gotten one on the Koodo tab! It would be nice to broaden the cell phones you carry. Thanks

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Harry, im assuming it's due to lack of interest. Maybe one day Sony will make a super awesome phone and Koodo will pick it up! You can always buy it elsewhere and bring it to Koodo.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sony also loves to not release many of their phones in Canada, particularly their mid-rangers and compact flagships - namely, the phones that would be a better fit for Koodo than anything they currently offer here.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ivan wrote:

Sony also loves to not release many of their phones in Canada, particularly their mid-rangers and...

The m4 aqua was probably their best mid Ranger in the last while yet Koodo didn't carry it for some reason I don't recall. The flagship brands and Wind did carry it.
Ivan wrote:

Sony also loves to not release many of their phones in Canada, particularly their mid-rangers and...

Perhaps, because sony dislearned to do great stuff, after gap with ericsson? What to say, if their phones couldn't even run great apps! I needed to use bluestacks to run my favourite games, when I had sony phone... shame..