Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Somehow my Data is blocked from my phone

I have a Nexus 4 and for the past 2 months I haven't been able to use my data because it says its been blocked. I have paided my bill and its a new month but for some reason its still blocked and i called *611 but didnt work and my self serve doesn't let me turn it back on. So help ?!?!?!!?!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Customer service is always free to call. If 611 didn't work, try calling 1-866-995-6636.
Userlevel 6
Jonathan I wrote:

Customer service is always free to call. If 611 didn't work, try calling 1-866-995-6636.

I think she may have data block on her account. @Nicole Go into self serve and under the "change add-on" remove data block.
try going into your settings and turning data usage limit to off.. i had the same problem until i did that! if you have a data limit set your phone will automatically turn off the data until you change it
My problem..attachments will not down load with wi fi..reported it..no different.
Userlevel 5
Emg Findlay wrote:

My problem..attachments will not down load with wi fi..reported it..no different.

Attachments will not load with WiFi? Hm, if there's no physical or water damage, and the settings are checked, you may want to go to your nearest Koodo shop and see if you can get a replacement via warranty.