Koodo Community

Community

Solved

So its the 20th of august. and my phone cant call anyone and barley text.

So its the 20th of august. and my phone cant call anyone. I cant text unless i wait 5 minutes for every message. I have service so whats going on koodo? 

12 replies

Userlevel 7
When is the last time you restarted your device? What device do you have?
htc m8 i restarted it and turned it off and on again.  it tells me can't send message.  will send when service is available.  i think 3 bars is service.

Userlevel 7
patrick bosma wrote:

htc m8 i restarted it and turned it off and on again.  it tells me can't send message.  ...

Does your service come and go or do you consistently have 3 bars.
patrick bosma wrote:

htc m8 i restarted it and turned it off and on again.  it tells me can't send message.  ...

3 then 2 then back but never hitting 1.  i went to the role management page and its having technical difficulties.  so what dose that mean?

Userlevel 7
patrick bosma wrote:

Try this... Pull down the notification shade and tap the magnifying glass Type network selection Change it from automatic to manual The phone will scan for a minute and then show you the available networks Choose Koodo or Telus Note that this disables roaming so if you ever want to roam you'll need to go back to automatic mode. See if that helps
Userlevel 7
patrick bosma wrote:

Oops sorry that's for Samsung On HTC pull down the shade and tap the gear then tap magnifying glass. Type network operators
patrick bosma wrote:

if this is on the phone the notification shade don't show a magnifying glass

Userlevel 7
patrick bosma wrote:

Pull down notification shade

Tap the gear on the upper right

Tap the words mobile data

Tap network operator

Tap search
patrick bosma wrote:

service is still cutting in and out.  
Userlevel 7
patrick bosma wrote:

Do you have another phone you could try?
Userlevel 3
Hello Patrick! Is your service back to normal? Keep us posted! 
Seems to be at the moment