Koodo Community

Community

Solved

So I went out drinking and I'm pretty sure I got vodka on it. Did the acid from it wreck the screen? I need some help


I dont know whats wrong with my phone the screen wont work

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The display is covered in glass so a little spill of liquid won't do anything to the screen, you'd have to possibly spill alot of liquid into the ear piece and in alot of cases that won't affect alot of devices. Are you sure you didn't drop the phone in your drunken state and don't remember?
Does the phone have a removable battery? If so try taking the battery out and putting it back in to see if maybe the battery came loose. Which phone do you have exactly?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The bag of rice trick may also help Bert: http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/gadgets/how-to/a3419/dry-out-your-cell-phone/
Userlevel 2
Or even simple try my own tested trick: remove battery and use hair blow dryer at low settings and leave it for few minutes. It worked for me 🙂
Userlevel 5
Hopefully it was good vodka.

Reply