Koodo Community

Community

Solved

So I finished preordering a galaxy s8+ online, how do I redeem the VR???

Galaxy s8+ preorder

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You do nothing it will come either with the phone or as a separate delivery

Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

You do nothing it will come either with the phone or as a separate delivery [img]https://d1qy7qyu...

Thanks for clarifying that... ^_^
Userlevel 1
What does "renewals" exactly mean. I'm going to take a guess, that you only get the VR bonus if you get the phone on the TAB? and if you purchase the phone outright you don't get the VR bonus?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
EDITthis wrote:

What does "renewals" exactly mean. I'm going to take a guess, that you only get the VR bonus if y...

You are right!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
EDITthis wrote:

What does "renewals" exactly mean. I'm going to take a guess, that you only get the VR bonus if y...

Update! All orders get the the VR, even if it purchased without tab.
Userlevel 1
So I have pre ordered galaxy s8. Paid the grand plus with tax. Did not use a tab as I like to own the phone right now and don't require the I owe you tab for two years. Already have a package I am happy with. And been with koodo since the start more less.
So do I or do I not get the VR bonus? As I simply will cancell my order and buy from samsung Direct if I don't get the VR bonus for buying phone out right.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
YDOUTHINK wrote:

So I have pre ordered galaxy s8. Paid the grand plus with tax. Did not use a tab as I like to own...

I will double check. The tab is an interest free loan that we give people. Makes sense but the call is of course yours. Financially you are better off on the tab. Also, the tab can be paid off at any time. You do not have to wait the 2 years. In the past the tab was a condition with.gift-with-purchase offers. I'll get back to you although it will likely be tomorrow before I get confirmation.
Userlevel 1
YDOUTHINK wrote:

So I have pre ordered galaxy s8. Paid the grand plus with tax. Did not use a tab as I like to own...

Thanks a million for looking into it for me ..... my receipt says yes I get it.... but just want to make sure that is the case.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
YDOUTHINK wrote:

I was wrong, you were right! The VR is fully funded by Samsung so all orders get.
Userlevel 1
YDOUTHINK wrote:

No worries on the right or wrong part.....was very nice that you looked into it for me ....thanks.... honestly the wording in the fine print is confusing..... I only read the fine print once buddy posted it in this post ..... and after reading it I began to wonder also do I Or do I not get the VR bonus.....maybe koodo should update it a bit for us simple folks like me can read and understand it clearly .....well thanks again Bernard for taking the time to look into it for me.......