Koodo Community
Solved

so frustrating. i sign up for koodo prepaid and after login i just get the welcome message

This is a known problem. tried everything what was suggested in the forum. different browser clear cache. change email adresse on the monthly account. Cannot login into prepaid

6 replies

did you register and activate your phone online? Also to get signal, remove back cover , take out battery, remove sim card and wait a minute or two, replace sim card and battery , close cover and restart.

Userlevel 6
Hi Blaine, were you able to log in your Self Serve account? Keep us updated! Thanks!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Also I noticed that , you said you sign up for prepaid. But you received a message saying "change email adresse on the monthly account."
There are 2 different self serve accounts -one for prepaid and the other for postpaid(monthly)
You need to register for right one.(This is also seems to be common mistake)
Userlevel 6
Mayumi wrote:

Also I noticed that , you said you sign up for prepaid. But you received a message saying "change...

Good catch, Mayumi!! 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

Also I noticed that , you said you sign up for prepaid. But you received a message saying "change...

;)
Mayumi wrote:

My phone works for the last three month . I used *611 to manage my account. I never could login to my account on my computer. I had a monthly plan and then I signed a prepaid plan for my daughter. I though i could use the same email adresse. I change the email adresse on my monthly plan. But still no go