Koodo Community

Community

Solved

So apparently the Samsung Galaxy A5 has launched in Canada, Anyone have an idea when Koodo will get it in Ontario?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I've brought the question to their attention and just waiting a response, once I hear back I'll let you know Alexis
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

I've brought the question to their attention and just waiting a response, once I hear back I'll ...

Great thanks ! Even though I wasn't exactly looking to change my current phone, But the A5 apparently is supposed to have 2 full days of battery life and a 16MP Camera, unless I'm thinking of a different model. I would probably buy it outright somewhere for the use of the camera alone with the battery life, and a phone in case mine ever craps out or breaks. 

Userlevel 6
The Mobile Shop has it for Koodo
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hey Alexis just heard back and the A5 will be officially available for purchase on Friday the 17th of March.

Hey Alexis just heard back and the A5 will be officially available for purchase on Friday the 17t...

Great thanks! I wonder if I can purchase any of the new models unlocked online yet. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey Alexis just heard back and the A5 will be officially available for purchase on Friday the 17t...

Not through any official distributor yet.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Just heard back and the A5 release has moved up and it's available at Koodo starting today