Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Slower then normal data speeds on Nexus 4

8 replies

Userlevel 6
While this is a thread about the same issue on At&T you might find the solution needed to be the same. Unless you already covered that.
Chris Petersens wrote:

While this is a thread about the same issue on At&T you might find the solution needed to be the ...

No offence meant Chris, but as I am not on AT&T and am on koodo, I am not going to know to check forums from an american site for an issue that I am having on a Canadian provider. Can you provide a link to this post from at&t so I can see what their solution was?
Userlevel 6
Chris Petersens wrote:

While this is a thread about the same issue on At&T you might find the solution needed to be the ...

None taken. It's my fault. Here is the link. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2034841
Chris Petersens wrote:

Thanks Chris. 🙂 I will see if this solves anything.
So as I can't edit my original post. I have now tried to send a text and it is just saying SENDING and not actually sending. I have also tried to call out and it is not working at all... Really getting ticked off right now...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I've had the Nexus 4 for a month or so now and never had a single issue with it. Have you upgraded to the newest version of Android 4.3 since getting the phone? When you say that your text isn't working are you using the stock texting app or a 3rd party app you downloaded from the playstore?
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

I've had the Nexus 4 for a month or so now and never had a single issue with it. Have you upgrade...

I was on the latest update, and was using the stock texting app.
Userlevel 2
Hey Alcide, with slow data speeds, network congestion can also be a factor as well, but this is usually temporary. If you find that this is a constant issue, give our Technical Support a call (*611 Option 6) and they can do additional troubleshooting and log a network ticket for further investigation.