Koodo Community

Community

SIMPLE!!!!

Why not show your data usage online?? Don't limit it to your FLAKY selfserve app!!!

21 replies

Userlevel 1
They do. Just log in to your account online and check under the "Usage" tab, click "Data Usage": https://www.koodomobile.com/sso/UI/Login?realm=koodo&locale=en&goto=aHR0cHM6Ly9zZWN1cmUua29vZG9tb2JpbGUuY29tOjQ0My9hY2NvdW50L215S29vZG8ucG9ydGFs&encoded=true It would also be good for your long-term health to not get so worked up over little things.
Userlevel 6
Yeah. It's also good to check the facts first. 😉 data is shown online as well.
Userlevel 3
I've thought the same thing about self serve. If I recall the online page shows more details than self serve.
I'm not seeing a usage tab... this is what I see when I log into my account and select the self serve tab above. There is no "Usage" tab?

ZCUS wrote:

I'm not seeing a usage tab... this is what I see when I log into my account and select the self s...

Call Koodo to get your account fixed.
Userlevel 3
ZCUS wrote:

I'm not seeing a usage tab... this is what I see when I log into my account and select the self s...

I have seven main tabs where I only see one in your picture. Are you on a prepaid or postpaid plan? I don't know about prepaid, but postpaid should have a spot to check your usage.
ZCUS wrote:

I am post paid... Will have to call I guess
ZCUS wrote:

It's showing like that because his profile on his Self Serve account on the back end is showing as Account Manager, instead of Account Owner. The only way to fix this is by calling in.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
ZCUS wrote:

You'll be amazed how many tabs you have once you get your self serve account set up properly (as account owner) 😉
Userlevel 5
ZCUS wrote:

Hey Michael,

At the time of activation, did you by any chance use a different email address? If so, try going to "Register Now" again using the original address you used when you joined Koodo. Here's the URL: https://secure.koodomobile.com/account/Registration.portal

This will give you access to all of the features on Self Serve. Hope this helps!

ZCUS wrote:

I tried activation with one email address and it didn't work. Tried another and it didn't work. Tried the link accounts no luck. Just tried your link and the original email address like you suggested and same thing. One thing I noticed upon all attempts was that I got an error page saying "Opps, something went wrong, try logging out and in again" something along those lines?? I'm going to try calling now.
Got it straightened out by calling in. Sorry for all the fuss and posting this topic in the wrong place
Userlevel 6
ZCUS wrote:

Got it straightened out by calling in. Sorry for all the fuss and posting this topic in the wrong...

No worries, but we all would love to know now what happened. What did they tell you?
ZCUS wrote:

Got it straightened out by calling in. Sorry for all the fuss and posting this topic in the wrong...

They never explained the reason for the problem.. just asked for my pin verification and email address and sent me a new link to re-register. That simple and very good costumer service.
Userlevel 5
ZCUS wrote:

I had the same problem when I first joined Koodo. I believe it is an error in the activation or the sign up process. I'm glad your problem is fixed. I suggest downloading an application that tracks your data usage though - or you can download Self Serve on your phone.
ZCUS wrote:

I have downloaded self serve and it's a good thing... My galaxy S3 has a data usage built in and reports approx. 250MB in 4 days of use and self serve reports under 50MB.
Userlevel 4
ZCUS wrote:

Make sure the Data usage chart in your phone has the same bill cycle at Koodo does for you, otherwise it will always be wrong.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
ZCUS wrote:

Great point Tyler that you have to actually set in on your Android device, ppl seem to miss that quite often.
Userlevel 4
ZCUS wrote:

I did miss that for a couple months when I got my Note finally working at optimal speed. (remember my dilemma with the processing speed a couple months ago? Well, it's perfect now)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
ZCUS wrote:

I completely remember that (I see and remember all lol) how did you end up getting it running smooth Tyler?
Happy that your issue was solved. 🙂