Koodo Community

SIM network unlock PIN

• 28 August 2018
  • 7 replies

unlocked GALAXY NOTE 3phone keep asking for "SIM network unlock PIN" when i inserted kodoo sim card. What should i do to use my kodoo sim card on my old UNLOCKED device?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It's not unlocked and you need to get an unlock code from wherever you purchased the phone if in Canada or purchase one from an unlocking site like GSMLIBERTY.COM or Cellunlocker.Net ect
It's not unlocked and you need to get an unlock code from wherever you purchased the phone if in ...it is unlocked i was able to make a call from ROGERS, BELL but not kodoo
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It's not unlocked and you need to get an unlock code from wherever you purchased the phone if in ...@Michael: was your Koodo SIM new? and noone set any code on it?

There was a topic in PM forum https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Phones-Hardware/SIM-network-unlock-PIN/m-p/158076#M12...

The user mentioned that somehow the phone was locked again.

It's not unlocked and you need to get an unlock code from wherever you purchased the phone if in ...my Sim is new and i did not set anycode on it. My galaxy note 3 was original unlocked from Rogers, and was on Bell before switching to Koodo. I will use other carrier sim to confirm
It's not unlocked and you need to get an unlock code from wherever you purchased the phone if in ...i was able to obtain the unlock code from the original carrier Rogers. thank you
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It's not unlocked and you need to get an unlock code from wherever you purchased the phone if in ...Awesome great to hear

How can I get my sim card unlocked when I paid the bill and I owe nothing