Koodo Community
Solved

SIM Card with new activation

I ordered a phone with new activation a few days ago. I got the phone from UPS today but it's missing the SIM card. Was it not sent or does it come through the mail? I am a new Koodo customer so I'm unsure of things. Any help...
icon

Best answer by Dennis 20 December 2018, 05:30

The sim Card should be there. I read on the community that it can be hidden between the papers or on the folds of the box so you need to really give it a thorough checkI've searched everywhere for it including the empty box but it's just not here. Guess I'll be going to retailer tomorrow to get another one. Thx

Um... It will cost the $35 connection to get a sim from the kiosk. If you want to avoid it you will need to contact koodo the webstore regarding the missing sim, which is a horrendous experience.

I have no good advice except to search your box again and hope it really is there
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The sim Card should be there. I read on the community that it can be hidden between the papers or on the folds of the box so you need to really give it a thorough check
The sim Card should be there. I read on the community that it can be hidden between the papers or on the folds of the box so you need to really give it a thorough check
I've searched everywhere for it including the empty box but it's just not here. Guess I'll be going to retailer tomorrow to get another one. Thx
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The sim Card should be there. I read on the community that it can be hidden between the papers or on the folds of the box so you need to really give it a thorough checkI've searched everywhere for it including the empty box but it's just not here. Guess I'll be going to retailer tomorrow to get another one. Thx

Um... It will cost the $35 connection to get a sim from the kiosk. If you want to avoid it you will need to contact koodo the webstore regarding the missing sim, which is a horrendous experience.

I have no good advice except to search your box again and hope it really is there