Koodo Community
Solved

SIM card PIN

Userlevel 1
The OS on my Android phone allows me to set a SIM card PIN (SIM card lock) but it appears that there must already be a default PIN on my prepaid SIM set by Koodo. Is that correct and, if so, what might that PIN be? Will Koodo tell me what PIN was set?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Default pin would be the last 4 digits of your phone number 🙂
Userlevel 7
Ahmad wrote:

Default pin would be the last 4 digits of your phone number :)

Hellothere, your attitude is getting out of line as well as some of the things you've been saying. Calm down. Go outside and take a walk if you have to. I was commenting on my experience from years back (not on Koodo/TELUS). If you have issues with wrong answers that you feel the need to blow up, take it elsewhere.
Ahmad wrote:

Ahmad is hopefully not responding anymore - but two places he replies "last 4 digits of your phone number" which is totally wrong (it is 1234) and has the gall to tell someone to calm down. He has 95,000+ points and doesn't know what he is saying - to offer a solution that doesn't even fit Koodo/Telus (he said it folks not us) ... gosh [b]what a waste of time. :p  
Userlevel 3
Hello Paul,

Your Koodo SIM's default PIN number is, indeed, 1234 (http://koo.do/1QcBapT).

Many thanks!
Userlevel 1
Ahmad wrote:

NO. JUST NO. Please Koodo Masters, please stop saying this every time someone asks about the SIM card PIN. It has nothing to do with the phone number.
Userlevel 1
The default Koodo&TELUS SIM card PIN code is 1234.