Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Signal Problems

My incoming calls goes directly into my voice mail many times, when my phone shows good signal

11 replies

Userlevel 7
What phone do you have?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

What phone do you have?

Not an unheard-of problem. As Chad was asking, often depends on what phone you have. Many times calling tech support will clear the issue, but sometimes it's a long road paved with good intentions.
Chad Burr wrote:

What phone do you have?

Hi Chad, 

I have a Samsung 6S, a koodo phone. This problem happened quite many time to different friends, so it is a serious problem for me. 

Thanks a lot Chad
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Do you have Blocking mode enabled on your phone app or settings app?
Hi Dennis,

No, I don't think so. After calling the person back, his/her call would come through my phone, otherwise, these calls go to my voice mail directly, no matter how many times if he/she calls.

Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Donald wang wrote:

Hi Dennis,

No, I don't think so. After calling the person back, his/her call would come through ...

So after you call them back, does it mean their calls never get missed anymore?

Are these people saved in your contacts?  You might have a setting that is only allowing people in your contacts to reach you
Donald wang wrote:

Hi Dennis,

No, I don't think so. After calling the person back, his/her call would come through ...

They are already in my contacts before they called. Thanks of your advise but I don't see any pattern here.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Donald wang wrote:

Hi Dennis,

This is a known issue with these phones. There are other discussions here and on the internet about Samsung Galaxy S6 and dropped or missed calls. Samsung has been called upon to effect a fix.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Donald wang wrote:

Hi Dennis,

Also, the graphic representation of signal strength isn't the best way to see the actual signal strength as it's not standardized across manufacturers.
Donald wang wrote:

Hi Dennis,

Hi Ivan,

You are right, but that's irrelevant to my case. Since it happened many times at many different out door locations in City areas. Thx
Userlevel 6
Donald wang wrote:

Hi Dennis,

https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/galaxy-s6-s6-edge-wifi-disconnect-issue