Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Shipping Notification S7 Edge ???

I am wondering if anyone out there has received their shipping notification yet? Please say yes! 

37 replies

Nothing yet, Preordered mine on the 22nd.
Userlevel 1
nothing yet either, hopefully by tonight we get something
Every time my phone buzzes I cant help but check it............ 
Userlevel 1
I change phones every six months (Apple/Samsung) and am always impatient around launch day 🙂.  Hopefully we receive these on Friday or I will have to resist the urge to pick one up retail.  
Nothing yet. Koodo could definitely do better with pre-order tracking/communication. I had to email them separately to get a confirmation email after pre-order. And there is no tracking or order status update since then. Just keep you in the dark and waiting...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
They're beginning to ship today so be prepared for an email very soon
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Still means we won't get it on launch. Should have switched providers as I'm not in a contract. Wonder if I can get a refund.

You can get a refund in most cases, since the order hasn't been confirmed to you. When the Order gets confirmed though, you will have to go through the process of returning the unpacked device to the Store. 
Userlevel 1

I don't think we will receive it by tomorrow, really sucks that we preordered for no reason. I might try going to the store tomorrow and picking one up, don't really care about the vr.
Userlevel 1
I haven't gotten anything yet and I preordered mine the day after preorders went live.  I e-mailed webstore@koodomobile.com to get the confirmation of my order and was told I'd receive the phone sometime between March 17th - 24th.

I find it extremely irritating that as a pre-order, I have to wait up to an extra 13 days to get the device. But someone who just chooses to walk into a store on the 11th can just pick up a phone if there is one in stock. When I originally placed the pre-order I wasn't given any information as to the delivery time-frame. Had I known that it could possibly take an extra 13 days to get the phone, I would have just waited and gone to the store on the 11th (I don't care about the GearVR bonus from the pre-order).

Userlevel 1
A-ha!  Shipping notice received for the S7 Edge.  Good stuff, Koodo! 
DoodlyDood wrote:

When did you preordered ?
Userlevel 1
DoodlyDood wrote:

Monday, actually!  
DoodlyDood wrote:

You ordered Monday and received notification already? LUCKY!
Userlevel 1
DoodlyDood wrote:

what's the delivery estimate? tomorrow ?
I just received too!!!
Glad people are getting them. Hopefully I get my email notification today. Whats the listed delivery date? 
Userlevel 1
Interesting. Those that have received a shipping notification, were you also told March 17th-24th for delivery?  I'm wondering if Koodo is making an effort to get phones to people earlier than estimated.
Maybe they are mixing up the confirmation email with the shipping email. The shipping email should have an exact date and come after your confirmation email.
Userlevel 1
....lol what a bunch of impatient kids in candy stores we lot are.  I have a tracking number provided by Koodo.  It's not populated in Canada Post yet, so can't tell you the arrival date.  
Userlevel 4
Hey!

For details on your pre-order, you can contact our Webstore, as Vishal mentioned in his comment:

You can call them at this number: 1-844-566-3697
Their hours are Tuesday to Friday from 3pm - 9pm EST

You can also email them at this address:
koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com

Hope that helps 🙂
Userlevel 1
just got my shipping notification, canada post doesn't show anything, anyway it's not bad ( I was thinking koodo run out of stock) 
Userlevel 1
I called into the Webstore (I actually didn't know there was a number to call!) and the agent there provided me with my tracking number even though I had not received an e-mail confirming the shipment. When he tried to e-mail me the confirmation, he discovered that they did not have an e-mail address for me on file! I find that odd as my bills are always promptly delivered to my email 🙂

Since the tracking number has been created I'm hopeful that the phone will arrive tomorrow or Monday. It's not showing up in Canada Post's system yet, but that doesn't mean much. Often I'll have packages delivered before Canada Post's system gets updated.
I emailed them and they sent me my tracking number. I checked Canada post and delivery date is tomorrow! Sweet.
When did you guys pre ordered? Because u haven't gotten anything yet.