Koodo Community

Community

Shipping for LG G6; no confirmation email yet?

So I ordered the LG G6 this past Sunday, and I received the Sound Bar yesterday. But so far I haven't received any confirmation emails regarding if the phone has shipped or not. Is it normal to have no emails from koodo thus far?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you receive the email giving you your order number? Usually it takes between 3-7 days for the phone to be shipped out and sometime emails aren't sent for whatever reason. You can contact the webstore with your order number and they can tell you where they're at with processing your phone.
Allan wrote:

Did you receive the email giving you your order number? Usually it takes between 3-7 days for the...

I havent gotten any emails from them:/ I did just send them an email, hopefully they reply back
Userlevel 6
Allan wrote:

Did you receive the email giving you your order number? Usually it takes between 3-7 days for the...

I never received an email until my phone shipped (other than the original auto email when I ordered). I did email the web store with an enquiry though, and they replied next day.
Userlevel 7
Allan wrote:

Make sure to check yiur spam folder as sometimes Koodo emails get filtered into that
Allan wrote:

I checked my spam folder, no confirmation emails there either. I checked my tab balance and it looks like they added the $360 G6 tab to it though.
Userlevel 6
They are pretty good. I emailed them about my S8+ order, and they got back to me the next day.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Jason - All items were shipped out together and the phone should have arrived with the sound bar. Going by the tracking info., I'm seeing that you picked up the soundbar at the post office, so the phone should also be there. Thinking maybe they missed the second item? I'd suggest trying the post office again and if you confirm it's indeed not there, we can investigate further. Let us know.