Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Shipping Estimate to British Columbia, Canada

Hello! On May 26th I bought an Lg G6. I am currently in British Columbia Canada and was just curious as to the shipping times. I got an e-mail stating that when they verify the order, I will get a tracking number. It's the 29th and still no tracking number. As this is the first phone I've ever boughten online, I'm a bit nervous, but understand that it may be busy. Would there happen to be a generalized shipping time? Perhaps 1-2 weeks? Thank you! 🙂 - Kaylie

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Kaylie,

The webstore doesnt operate on the weekend.  You should receive your tracking number by the end of the week.  Hold tight!
Dennis wrote:

Hi Kaylie,

The webstore doesnt operate on the weekend.  You should receive your tracking nu...

Ahh alright. I ordered earlier in the morning so I wasn't sure if it would have gone through or if something happened. Thank you 🙂
Userlevel 6
Dennis wrote:

Hi Kaylie,

The webstore doesnt operate on the weekend.  You should receive your tracking nu...

I'm in Vancouver. I have had several phones shipped from the web store. They are quick. Expect to have it on your hands in 3 days once it ships.

They ship from Calgary 🙂 BTW. I have the G6. It's awesome. You'll like it. You should get the 10d software update the minute you turn it on. It improves the camera and battery life.
Userlevel 6
Hey Kaylie,
I know the feeling, I purchased a phone online for the first time last year. I also purchased it from the Koodo Web Store. When you contact the webstore, they'll ask for the order number which should also be sent to your email.
This is their contact information:
Call us at 1-844 566-3697
Email us at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com
Tuesday to Friday from 3pm to 9pm EST