Koodo Community

Community

Shipping/Approval Question

Hi There, 

I ordered the LG G6 online and received an email letting me know that I would receive shipping and tracking information only once my order "has been approved". What does this mean? Is there something I should be doing to get this order approved?

I emailed customer service and got no response, so I am posting here in hopes of getting an answer. 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You pretty much have to wait. It appears a small subset of online purchasers don't get confirmation sometimes. You can contact the Webstore directly to find out what's going on: "For questions about your order email us at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com – you’ll get a response quickly. Please include your sales order number in your email message. If you want to call us about an order you’ve placed, contact us at 1-844 566-3697 Tuesday through Friday, 3pm to 9pm EST."
Hi there, 

I have emailed that address twice unfortunately with no response, and did include my order number. After looking through the posts here it seems to be a quite common problem...and I noticed that charging my credit card was not delayed or "waiting for approval" at all for the purchase. 

This is some pretty unfortunate customer service....any legitimate website should immediately send shipping/tracking info on a purchase once a card is charged. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Katherine MJ wrote:

Hi there, 

I have emailed that address twice unfortunately with no response, and did includ...

They can't send tracking info until the order is actually shipped which doesn't happen immediately it takes a day to 3 days to ship and thats if its a device that isn't specified in the webstire as having a wait time for shipping like the more popular and hard to get inventory phones like the Galaxy S8+ or other hot new devices. Every time I order from anywhere online it very rarely ships immediately it usually ships in a day or two and then shipping info is sent so doesn't seem too irregular from my experience.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Also, I think they need to make a credit check in order to approve it. That's what they mean by approving your order.