Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Shipped to wrong address and now the phone has been returned to Koodo... Koodo webstore is not answering...

I updated my phone and plan to the new Pixel phone by google during the Black Friday sale. However, I wasn't able to change the shipping address and it was sent to the wrong address. Plus, I am unable to add an apartment number to my shipping address, which resulted in my package being sent back to Koodo. I have been charged for the new phone, but I am not getting any updates on what is going to happen now. It's been two weeks, and I am really disappointed in how Koodo is handling this situation. I love their phones and plans, but no one seems to be there to help me with this situation.  

21 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Have you contacted the Webstore team directly? webstore@koodomobile.com
I have contacted them multiple times through email and phone, but they never answered me. I provided them with all the information, phone number, reference number, etc. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bruno, can you pls post your order number here and i'll have someone look into it. Not sure if the process of crediting back your has started yet and if not can we resend to the new address. Has that been updated online yet?
Order number: HFO16723323
I am unable to update my address correctly online because it doesn't allow me to add an apartment number. 
If possible could you ship it to this address:
25 rue des pins #321
Montreal(QC)
H2W1P8

Or if it needs to be shipped to my billing address we just need to had the apartment number:
1439 rue Saint-Marc #5
Montreal (QC)
H3H2G4

Thank you so much for your help. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@ Bruno, the new Canada Post addressing guidelines would suggest the following patterns of address entry, which *should* work with Koodo:

5-1234 rue Saint-Therese
Montreal, QC P0S COD
or
1234 rue Saint-Therese App 5
Montreal, QC P0S COD

Hope this helps for the future!

Every time I tried it, the apartment number just disappears. It won't let me enter it manually.   
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bruno Ladouceur wrote:

Every time I tried it, the apartment number just disappears. It won't let me enter it manually. &...

Did you try it tonight Bruno?
Bruno Ladouceur wrote:

Every time I tried it, the apartment number just disappears. It won't let me enter it manually. &...

Yes, I did. I've also tried with my girlfriend's address and the same thing happens. Once it refreshes, the apartment number disappears
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bruno Ladouceur wrote:

Ok, let us look into it. The address will have to be updated in our system before shipping could take place. Can you send us a private message on Facebook so we can update your address from our end?
Bruno Ladouceur wrote:

Where should I send the message to?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bruno Ladouceur wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/Koodo/ and private message us there.

Bruno Ladouceur wrote:

I just wrote them a private message explaining the whole situation. I really hope this situation gets resolved
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bruno Ladouceur wrote:

Hi Bruno - I heard back from the web store team this morning and they confirmed that the order was re-shipped yesterday with your apartment number added to the address. You should receive it within 1-2 business days.
Bruno Ladouceur wrote:

That is good news. Should I have received an email with a new tracking number?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bruno Ladouceur wrote:

Bruno - we'll reply to your Facebook message with the tracking info., since this is a public forum.
Bruno Ladouceur wrote:

Hi Koodo, My order number is HFO17284301. I ordered a phone two days ago, and I was expecting to receive it today. I called the Canada Post office and they told me that the package came to 202 Sentinel Rd. unit #1 and is being returned to Koodo because there was an error with the unit number. My address is 202 Sentinel Rd. unit #23 which was what I filled out on my online Koodo application form. The package came to 202 Sentinel Rd. unit #1 which was the wrong unit number. It seems to me that there is a problem with the address field on the Koodo website because when I went back to re-check my address information it seems as if it was changed from unit #23 to unit #1 and I tried multiple times to correct it but it kept changing from unit#23 to unit#1. Could you please look into this matter for me because I would like to know what went wrong? I am very disappointed because I am in urgent need for this phone and this error is not my fault. Thank you, hope to hear from you soon.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bruno Ladouceur wrote:

Hey Jerome - very odd that the system changed the unit number arbitrarily. I see the correct unit on your Koodo account, but indeed see Unit #1 on the order. 
I've flagged this with the web store team and instructed them to reship as soon as we get the phone back with the correct unit. Apologies for the delay, and hope to get this back out and into your hands within 2-3 business days of us receiving the phone.
Bruno Ladouceur wrote:

Dwayne 
I ordered a new phone and it got shipped back. I think it went to the wrong address. I tried to update my address on the Koodo website but it kept changing back and saying invalid address. I sent an email and it got confirmed that they received the address change but to my knowledge no phone was delivered to my home as there was someone home all day. Please help.Why can't I just pick one up at a Koodo kiosk?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bruno Ladouceur wrote:

Did you get an email confirmation that your phone has been shipped the second time around? As well have you already been charged for the phone? If so I would suggest contacting Koodo through facebook or on the phone if you would rather. If the phone isn't being shipped and you haven't been charged then yes, you can go into a store to pick up your phone. Just remember that in store may have different deals than online so your phone may end up being cheaper or more expensive.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bruno Ladouceur wrote:

Hey Doc - I can help check on the status of this. Do you have your order number?
For web orders, the address needs to match what's on your account, for security reasons. Same reason why we can't ship to a store. With your order number I should be able to track down where the phone is, and figure out how to get it in your hands.

Alternatively, you can reach out to the webstore team:
Call us at 1-844 566-3697
Email us at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com
Hours: Tuesday to Friday from 3pm to 9pm EST
Bruno Ladouceur wrote:

Hi,

I ordered a phone yesterday and I tried to add my apartment number and it didn't let me add it. When I got the order confirmation today I saw the shipping address doesn't have my apartment number there. Can you please check the apartment number was added to the shipping address or now?

Order no: HFO18030428