Koodo Community
Solved

ship confirmation email

• 18 October 2019
  • 2 replies

I was approved and new phone has been shipped but I haven't received the ship confirmation email and my tracking number

icon

Best answer by Goran 18 October 2019, 05:13

Did you check your junk folder as well? If you still see nothing can you put your order number here for a Rep to look into?

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you check your junk folder as well? If you still see nothing can you put your order number here for a Rep to look into?

Thanks for the information Goran I did check my junk folder I still have yet to get one but all is good I recieved my galaxy A 50. I do have to say I'm going to miss my s7 though, I noticed that Samsung kind of has dropped the ball with new phones. What I mean is when I bought the s7 I got ear buds long cord speed charge block. The list goes on, this phone I got a mini 12" cord and the phone on also an SD card. I liked the headphones and hoped for another pair. Owel Iguess I'm going wireless sooner than I thought. Thanks thank u KOODO for taking care of me and making this knew phone a wise investment and the credits etc.....the list goes on.