Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Shame Koodo shame

I have been with Koodo since 2012 and was very happy. However, recently, noticed without informing me, my plan has been changed . Earlier, had unlimited texting and now only 50 texts!! This is really bad. I have started shopping for better plans and when I found one, will definitely switch. Over. I hate your recent tab feature. Extremely disgusting. Shame Koodo

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Have you checked your add ons, unlimited texting may still be there.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there... Are you saying that your plan was changed without you calling into customer service or you making the change in self serve? Cause if there was a change is kind of curious since all Koodo plans now include unlimited text! Please give us more details...
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there... Are you saying that your plan was changed without you calling into customer servic...

Frankly, speaking, your new look website is very confusing. When I look at my plans, I see two messaging options one says unlimited and other says 50 text only? What does that mean? 

Further I am not happy with your new tab feature. You are literally forcing people to buy the phone by paying for it.. The old method was good, although, one had to wait for couple of years, it was worth it as once my tab was fully paid , I could get a new phone by paying nothing? Now I have to basically either increase my monthly bill along with stupid taxes or buy the phone upfront.  
I am disappointed with this new feature. I was almost done on one of my tabs and was thinking of buying a new phone but this new feature has prevented me from buying a new phone. I almost feel cheated. 
A dissatisfied customer. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there... Are you saying that your plan was changed without you calling into customer servic...

If it says unlimited messaging anywhere on your plan, then you have unlimited messaging. With regards to the tab, you were paying for the phone before as well. The tab charge was just hidden in the price of the plan.