Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Setting up Mobile tracker

I downloaded a manual for my Samsung Galaxy S II x phone. It explains that you can set up mobile tracker so a lost phone can be tracked when someone tries to change the SIM card. However, I cannot find mobile tracker in settings. Does anyone know how to do this

6 replies

Userlevel 7
I know you can download apps that do this from the play store but I don't recall a native app pre installed. There are a few variations of the S2x. What version is your manual for?
Chad Burr wrote:

I know you can download apps that do this from the play store but I don't recall a native app pre...

see how confused I am...I even replied to this in the wrong place. 🙂 Just double checked the manual. It is for Samsung Galaxy S 2 (GT-19100) Guess that is the first problem.... wrong manual. Darlene
I am so lost when it comes to cell phones that do more than make and receive calls. I did a google search for manuals for the S2x and downloaded the first one I found.
Userlevel 7
There are a number if apps out there. Android List was my favorite but I'm sure the group will chime in with theirs.
Chad Burr wrote:

There are a number if apps out there. Android List was my favorite but I'm sure the group will ch...

Thanks
Userlevel 1
Chad Burr wrote:

There are a number if apps out there. Android List was my favorite but I'm sure the group will ch...

Hi Darlene! User Guide can be found here: http://help.koodomobile.com/Portals/0/Phones/PDFGuides/English/Userguide_eng%5B1%5D.pdf