Koodo Community

Community

Question

Set up monthly payment

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Options are described here.
Been trying. More to the story though. They let me last month now not this month. Dont want my money ? I don't get it. Sorry it's b.s!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
keith jewer wrote:

Been trying. More to the story though. They let me last month now not this month. Dont want my mo...

I would try to setup monthly with Bank online system. It is safer also, as your banking credential will be staying only inside the bank. You would have to check your bill everymonth though, to make sure you don't have any overusage and overcharge. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
keith jewer wrote:

Been trying. More to the story though. They let me last month now not this month. Dont want my mo...

Hello

They let me last month now not this month. 

What do you mean by that?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
keith jewer wrote:

Did you set up the pre-auth payment in self serve?  Check your invoice for when the automatic withdrawal is suppose to come out
keith jewer wrote:

Doesn't matter they cut the cell off today really ******* nice I had the money to pay u yesterday!!! And YOU MR.KOODO said no because I didn't know the password....whoopeeeeee. I just wanted to pay like I did the last time thanks a lot. From a very loyal customer who hit a shit patch. Thanks for nothing a**holes!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
keith jewer wrote:

There is a forgot password link on the self serve login page.
keith jewer wrote:

I know that. That's not the problem my stupid by is in jail.(idiot) and it was set up for me to pay all the bills I have been given permission by him and he also talked to the komodo people..in on all of his bills. Now they tell me I can't because I can't remember his password. All I wanted to know was if I put down 100...knowing the bill is 200 will they still cut it off? Thats all I wanted to know and the guy would not to me shit! And now today it gets cut off really nice, I have no phone now. And all i wanted to do was to pay. Single woman alone. Freaking out!! Im just so pissed and upset so now what? How much more does it cost to get it back on?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
keith jewer wrote:

Full repayment of overdue fees, and reinstatement fees of, I believe, $35. You will need to contact Koodo for reinstatement, as it is not automatic.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
keith jewer wrote:

Of course you have to be the account owner for that I do believe.

Wait.... your bf is in Jail?