Koodo Community
Question

services not resumed even after paying bill

• 5 September 2019
  • 5 replies

paid my last bill late so the service may have been cancelled. i have paid the bill and the bill owing shows up as 0 but the service is still not resumed

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi
Have you tried to restart the phone?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
How long has it been that you were late? Sorry it's confusing when you say service may have been suspended and you're also that service hasn't resumed. Did you speak with the billing department?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Call *611 on your suspended koodo cell and you will need to pay your bill(if still required) and any re-connection fee over the phone and your services will be resumed after a phone restart
i got a notification that they might cancel my account or something along the lines of that if i don't pay and this was after around 2 months of not paying my koodo bill because i went back home (international student) and i took out my koodo sim and forgot. i paid it and i thought everything was fine up until i got back to canada and i put the sim back in my phone. i am currently unable to send message or call and all it says is "currently unable to send message. it will automatically send once service is available" so i don't really know whats going on
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Do as Dennis says and call 611 in the morning from your phone then to get it sorted out if after paying hats owed +35 dollar reconnection fee and a phone restart and it's still not working then you'll need to have a rep look into ir.