Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Service problem?

Anyone else having problems with their texts not working?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Not that I heard, Rebecca. What programs are you having, since when and in what area? Oh and what phone? 🙂
It seemed to have resolved itself. Thank you though! 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Rebecca Incoronata Ames wrote:

It seemed to have resolved itself. Thank you though! 🙂

Great!! Sometimes a phone reboot helps too, if it happens again 🙂
Nevermind. Now it's not working again. This is strange. I have a Samsung S3. I'm in Niagara Falls, Ontario.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Nevermind. Now it's not working again. This is strange. I have a Samsung S3. I'm in Niagara Falls...

Ack! Talk about a wishy washy service! Try to reboot your phone, Rebecca and see if that solves it, if not, you might need a new SIM card perhaps? Does everything else work?

Nevermind. Now it's not working again. This is strange. I have a Samsung S3. I'm in Niagara Falls...

Everything else works perfectly fine. Just the text messaging isn't working. I seem to receive them okay. I rebooted my phone, didn't seem to help.

Now they're working again. It's been doing this for the past half hour. It's so strange..
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

That is odd! You could try calling Koodo, *611 and enquire if there is an intermittent problem in Niagara Falls. You're the first to mention it here, but you never know!
Userlevel 7
This trick is usually reserved for people who are in border towns and keep getting connected to a USA tower but try this: settings > more connections > mobile networks > network operators. Manually select Koodo. See if that changes anything.