Koodo Community
Question

Service/Phone issues?

• 21 March 2019
  • 4 replies

Just upgraded to the Huawei Mate 20 Pro today. I was able to text my significant other about 5 times and then didn't text her for a few hours. When I went to text her it turns out that she can't receive my messages but she can text me no problem. I can send and receive from others and so can she. We can call no problem and haven't switched from an iPhone or anything so I'm not really sure what the issue could be. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Guessing the number checks out right since you also called. That's interestijg. It has happened to me overt he years and just waiting it out until it worked again seemed to do it. I'd give it a day or two and if nothing you can try sending a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger or DM via Twitter to see if there's anything back-end side that could be it. What happens if you swap sim cards in another phone?
Guessing the number checks out right since you also called. That's interestijg. It has happened to me overt he years and just waiting it out until it worked again seemed to do it. I'd give it a day or two and if nothing you can try sending a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger or DM via Twitter to see if there's anything back-end side that could be it. What happens if you swap sim cards in another phone?
That's my next step it to put my sim back in to my old phone (lgg6) and see what happens. Not at home or I would report what happens lol
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I had this problem yesterday too. Is your GF on Koodo too? Seems like a carrier had some problem with text messages yesterday
Userlevel 3
Bell was working on SMS problems yesterday: