Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Self serve setup

Recently got myself a koodo plan and was told that when i get home i should recieve an email for self serve account setup. A day later and im still waiting for said email. Is there anyway i can get one sent to me or even a link to make an account?

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
http://help.koodomobile.com/self-serve/registering/how-do-i-register-for-self-serve
Im getting an error saying the information does not match. I have triple checked all the spelling and still no luck.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
keaghan Ciammaichella wrote:

Im getting an error saying the information does not match. I have triple checked all the spelling...

Possibly the sales rep mis-keyed your email address when you made the purchase. This would explain why you did not receive the  confirmatory email, as well as the errors you just described.

Let's see if Bernard & company jump in with a solution in the morning, else you may have to call or connect through Facebook or Twitter.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Im getting an error saying the information does not match. I have triple checked all the spelling...

@ Keaghan, is the account in your name? Exactly the same as the one you posted here? There is no 'keaghan' registered in our system from what I can tell.

Yes
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

There is no account under that name. It may have been misspelled, hence the reason for not finding. If you want to "flash" the account # here I can find it that way and will delete the info after.

How would you like the # sent?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Facebook direct message.

I cant find your FB info. If i post it then delete it will you be able to see it in the email notifications?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes.

Sent the account # , did you get it through facebook messenger by chance?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Got it! Let us look into it.