Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Self serve reports overage and under usage of data at the same time

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If your going from your built in data counter on your phone that includes any data used to send and receive picture and video messages which Koodo doesnt count towards your monthly allotment so chances are you indeed have what is showing on your self serve account.
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

If your going from your built in data counter on your phone that includes any data used to send a...

But that doesn't explain how koodo thinks I have overage while still saying there is only 284 of 300 mb used
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If your going from your built in data counter on your phone that includes any data used to send a...

Oops sorry I read the question wrong. You are indeed 8mb over your limit. Did you recently change your plan or is this your first bill with koodo?

I did recently change plan. You're thinking I may not have the full 300 mb available as it's a partial month?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I think it might be realted to this : https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/greyed-out

It looks like there's a similarity in between those two posts!