Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Self serve plans and add ons

I am currently having issues with the self serve app. Every time I try to go into plans and add ons it says " we are Un able to process your request. Please verify the information and try again." I have a Samsung Galaxy s5 and have no clue how to fix this.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You could force restart the app to see if that will do it. Or again with a phone restart. Have you tried using the browser?
Userlevel 6
Hey Karlin! Is the issue fixed? Also, make sure that the latest updates for the self-serve app are installed on your phone.  Keep us posted 🙂
Melissa wrote:

Hey Karlin! Is the issue fixed? Also, make sure that the latest updates for the self-serve app ar...

After trying everything it still is not working
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Self serve plan and add ons.
I have tried all the suggestions and it is still not working.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Karlin wrote:

Call customer care if you can't get it to work. Tell them your having issues.
Karlin wrote:

I have and they said they cant do anything on their end.
Userlevel 6
Karlin wrote:

There's no reason why we can't help you. What are you trying to do exactly on your self-serve account?
EDIT: If you were looking to change your plan or add something, did they help you with that?
Karlin wrote:

I wanted to change my plan. I called in and they changed it. But were not too sure how to fix the other problem
Userlevel 6
Karlin wrote:

Mmm I see! I'm glad to hear that your main concern (changing your plan) was fixed.  It seems to be a temporary hiccup with your self-serve account, since you're the only one to brought it to our attention.  It should fix on it's own 🙂 . If you need any other help, you know where to reach us!