Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Self Serve page not working, mobile app not working either.

I just made a self serve account and when I try to log in I get [b]ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS. I've tried [b]every browser I can think of, including the mobile  app versions of the browsers as well as the [b]Self Serve app itself. Nothing works. From the app I get the error "The account manager for this account needs to approve your request for access." [b][i]PLEASE FIX THIS.

[i][b][b][b]P.S. Don't tell me to clear my browsing data or cookies. I've already tried this, as well as tried using incognito mode. I'm quite knowledgeable in technology so I'm almost 100% sure this is a problem on your end that YOU need to fix.[b][i]

8 replies

Sync devlopment commnyti
MD Tonmoy Khan wrote:

Sync devlopment commnyti

What?
Userlevel 7
MD Tonmoy Khan wrote:

Sync devlopment commnyti

Hello Airelle, unfortunately the only way to fix this is to call in and speak to a rep. You've not been setup correctly in the system to access your account. Koodo does monitor this community so if they can find your account they may be able to fix it without a call but no guarantee there.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
MD Tonmoy Khan wrote:

Sync devlopment commnyti

There is already a self-serve account registered on the account (from 2 years ago) since the line was opened a few years back. I also see that, and this may be the other person on the account, successfully logged in this month already.  That person is the primary account holder and until they approve you won't have full or any access to self serve. If your registration took correctly they would have received an email asking you to be approved for access.  
MD Tonmoy Khan wrote:

Sync devlopment commnyti

I have not been with Koodo for 2 years though, so that doesn't sound possible. And I can assure you that no one has logged into my account this month. There wasn't an account at all before yesterday and I'm the only one who manages my account, so there is no one else. It sounds like you looked up the wrong account.

Anyways I'm just going to call.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
MD Tonmoy Khan wrote:

Sync devlopment commnyti

Maybe best. The gmail addressed you used here is attached to an existing Koodo account. Maybe incorrectly? 
MD Tonmoy Khan wrote:

Sync devlopment commnyti

That sounds really strange, unless the email address somehow got transferred along with my number when I switched to Koodo earlier this year from Fido, while retaining logging information? It's a stretch but it's the only thing I can think of aside from someone mistakenly putting my email on a random account.
Userlevel 6
MD Tonmoy Khan wrote:

Sync devlopment commnyti

Hey Arielle! Just confirming, your self-serve credentials aren't transferred over when you port in, you would need to create a new log in for self-serve.