Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Self serve not Working.Usage screen and others just show the website colours. Whats up

After signing on to the self serve website and clicking on the usage it goes to another screen that just has a color strip in the center. most other self serve do the same 

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Jay,

If you're a new customer you get unlimited data for the first 10 days in order to have an approximate knowledge of how much you really use. That explains the stripe.
No it does not. Not a new customer and Koodo sent a message advising that data max has been hit a couple of days ago. does the same for billing usage etc... 
also would love to call koodo but i spent an hour and a half already waiting on hold with no answer and no "we appreciate you " coming on just the music cycle playlist 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Might be an isolated incident Jay. Haven't heard of any issues with self-serve on this, and mine seems to be working fine. Can we get some more info. from you on how you're accessing your self-serve? Mobile or desktop, which browser you're using, or is it the app on mobile, if app, Android, or Apple, etc. Any/as much info. you can share will be helpful for our team to look into why you're having this issue.

Also, what info. were you looking to find? (If general, we might be able to help here; if account-specific, you can shoot us a private message on Facebook and an agent can help assist).
Look up complaint from Lisa Gorman that shows on the right side related conversations.
I have used Chrome, IE and firefox as well as chrome on an android all do the same thing.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jay Meehan wrote:

Look up complaint from Lisa Gorman that shows on the right side related conversations.
I have use...

Looks like the answer from Lisa was

Called Koodo directly. They deleted my profile and we started over. Now everything is running tickety boo!!! Yay!!

Ranjan are you able to do this from your end?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jay Meehan wrote:

I have use...

Unfortunately not. Facebook PM would be the best bet.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You may have to contact Koodo and get them to reset your self serve account. This has worked for other people.