Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Self Serve Log in Error unable to process your request

Hello, I Want To See My Bill so i installed The self serve app from the Google play store And when i logged in it said: Error We're unable to process your request. Please try again later. Thanks In Advanced and by the way, if its my phone's problem, my phone is Galaxy Ace ll x, Thanks in Advanced!! 🙂

4 replies

Userlevel 7
I'm assuming you are registered for a Self Serve account already? If not, then the app won't work either since it's just a portal for your account. Register for it first and then try again.
Jonathan I wrote:

I'm assuming you are registered for a Self Serve account already? If not, then the app won't work...

Yes Johnathan,i am already registered but the same thing happens, please help, Thanks!
Userlevel 1
You will need to visit the koodo mobile self serve web site and create a free account before the app will work. One you have done so, enter the email address you used to create your self serve account as your user name and also enter your password and then the app should work.
Userlevel 1
Did you provide an email address at activation? If yes, you should have received an email for you to complete the registration