Koodo Community

Community

Self serve app - where is it?

Userlevel 1
I have the Essential phone and it does not come pre-installed with the koodo Self Serve app (phone purchased via Koodo). When searching 'koodo' or 'koodo self serve' in the Google Play Store nothing comes up. It directs me to the Telus app only.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo shuttered its app. You can only access self-serve via the browser. The site site has been optimized for mobile use and you can put a shortcut on your phone to make it a little quicker.
Userlevel 1
Thanks for letting me know!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Omair R wrote:

You are much better off with what we have created Omar. You save precious memory saved on your phone (apps do take up room) and have more functionality available. Simple bookmark the site, put it on your home screen and baam you are good to go!   
Omair R wrote:

How do you put it on the home screen?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Omair R wrote:

What phone do you have? Once you visit self serve page, click menu button by the address bar and click “ add to home screen “ Or click upload icon and choose “add to home screen “
Userlevel 5
Omair R wrote:

Taylor, if you use an Android phone, you may want to take a look at the tutorial I made for Public Mobile a while ago:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Phones-Hardware/Very-Partial-workaround-for-lack-of-P....  You can use the Hermit Lite app to do the same thing for the Koodo self-serve site.  
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Omair R wrote:

Luckily the Koodo site is already built mobile friendly to begin with. It adjusts to screen-size so the experience is super awesome. :-)