Koodo Community

Self Serve App Update for Android – January 2017

Show first post

30 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I cannot login using my android app tooJocelyn, do you happen to be on prepaid? The app is only available for customers with postpaid accounts.

Side Note: You guys are telling me that Tony Stark has a 100MB data plan?
Userlevel 1
I cannot login using my android app tooI use a password manager. Not being able to paste into the password field in the self serve app means I have to use an insecure password that I can type. Are you intentionally anti-security?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I cannot login using my android app tooCopying and pasting a password puts the password onto your clipboard for anyone to go look at so actually, Koodo is very much for security.
Userlevel 1
I cannot login using my android app tooAllan, the KeePass client I use clears the clipboard 30 seconds after clipboarding it.  It is much better than any other mechanism I've found for managing the 300+ passwords I have to deal with.  The IT department I manage did a literature review, and concluded that password managers are a necessary element of good security practise. 

I avoid services that go out of their way to prevent our security practices, and I advise my user-base to do so as well.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I cannot login using my android app tooSo use the website instead of the app. Problem solved.