Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Self-Serve Account waiting to be Approved

When I first joined Koodo I tried logging into the self-serve multiple times in the months following the day when I got a phone and  monthly plan. I even woke up early one morning to call the support team but I got put on hold for a long period of time after which they said that they would call me back but as a full-time student and someone that works two part-time jobs I really do not have time for that. Once again I have tried using the self-serve system. I am one step closer in that the link doesn't automatically direct me to a dead page. I can actually log in but I cannot access any features as it says that my account is still waiting to be approved approximately 8 months since I got a plan under koodo. I tried getting a new activation email for my account but all I have access to is the page where I can change my password. If someone could help me with this in a timely manner that would be lovely. If not I will take my business elsewhere. Thanks for your time.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I would suggest contacting a Koodo rep via facebook. This will be the fastest way to get your issue resolved. https://m.me/Koodo
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chelsea, were you able to get this resolved? I'm seeing 3 separate profile attempts (2 pending and 1 that you successfully logged in with). They may be conflicting with each other. If you're still having issues, pleas send us a private message on Facebook as Allan suggested above and we can help get this sorted without you having to wait on hold for someone. 
I am having trouble activating my SIM card - get the message You're still waiting to be approved

The guys on the phone from koodo customer service have no idea whatsoever

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Venky Rajaraman wrote:

I am having trouble activating my SIM card - get the message You're still waiting to be approved

https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/i-am-trying-to-activate-my-sim-card-get-the-following-message-youre-still-waiting-to-be-approved