Koodo Community

Community

Solved

SD Card for Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo

SD Card for Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo. My phone strictly shows a place for a micro sd card under the battery. It looks like it should go directly under the SIM card, but it is blocked off. Any ideas why this would be?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Could you post a picture so we can see? What do you mean blocked off?
There is no place to put the SD card. It shows where to put it, but there is no slot.
Userlevel 5
Lisa Gagnon wrote:

There is no place to put the SD card. It shows where to put it, but there is no slot.

Hey Lisa,

You should be able to put the SD card on top of the SIM card. This is not under the battery. Could you please double-check?

Thanks
Lisa Gagnon wrote:

I will double check. That's where I thought is should go, but it didn't seem to read it. I will try again though. Thank you!!

Userlevel 5
Lisa Gagnon wrote:

You're welcome Lisa.

Please click on this link for more info: http://www.samsung.com/ca/support/skp/faq/1098494.

Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If it goes in and doesn't read you may need to format the card on the phone, just keep in mind this will erase everything OK the card so save everything important elsewhere first then transfer back to the card after its installed and working properly.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If it goes in and doesn't read you may need to format the card in the settings of the phone under storage, just keep in mind this will erase everything OK the card so save everything important elsewhere first then transfer back to the card after its installed and working properly.