Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Screen Capture on the SGH-T989D?

I don't know how to do screen capture on my SAMSUNG GALAXY S2X. There are several different instructions out there and none of them work. Please help.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Power + home is the right combination for the s2x. You might have to play with it a while to get the timing right though.
I've tried it several times, several different ways. I dont think that is the right combination of buttons. Ive seen videos for Home+Power button and they dont use the same exact phone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
No, that's definitely the combination. I have the koodo samsung galaxy s2x myself and I just tested it.
Can you explain exactly how you are pressing the buttons? All i keep managing to do is lock my phone or bring up the task manager.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Power and home soft key at the same time.

Userlevel 5
Hey john! I've had my s2x for a few months now. The screen shot process is always difficult. As tonight has mentioned it's the power button + home. At the exact same time. It takes like 7 tries for me to get a screen shot
Wow.... That was seriously simple! LOL Thanks.
Userlevel 5
John Carter of Mars wrote:

Wow.... That was seriously simple! LOL Thanks.

:)
First hold the power for like half a second and then hold the home button..works ever single time