Koodo Community
Solved

samsung s9 screen protector from zagg

• 14 January 2020
  • 9 replies

I'm having an issue getting a replacement screen protector. My product is registered on the site. But none of the credit cards I enter are working. I do not see an option for the country canada to be entered. Anyone know how to do this? 

icon

Best answer by Dinh 14 January 2020, 01:22

Which site are you entering your credit card number into? Koodo doesn’t sell screen protector online.

Also, replacement doesn’t require credit card, it require a receipt.

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Which site are you entering your credit card number into? Koodo doesn’t sell screen protector online.

Also, replacement doesn’t require credit card, it require a receipt.

It's a warranty replacement. I purchased the screen protector from the koodo kiosk when I bought my phone. Just wondering if anyone else has had the same issue getting a replacement. The credit card was for the shipping of 4.50. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What's the site thst you're using? Koodo states if it's bought in store then you'll need to do it through the store for a warranty on accessories. Did they say that shipping would be free?

I was given a piece of paper with the warranty site and the place to register it. Zagg.com not told to take it back to the store. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I was given a piece of paper with the warranty site and the place to register it. Zagg.com not told to take it back to the store. 

I would check back with the store and complain. They seems to give you a US warranty site. They should not charge you for the shipping or any extra charge for the replacement.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I would check back with the store and complain. They seems to give you a US warranty site. They should not charge you for the shipping or any extra charge for the replacement.

Zagg’s warranty makes you pay $5.99 or $4.99 for shipping for the replacement.

@RoxanneRuby , Here’s a link to the live chat for Zagg to see if they can help you out with warranty things.  https://support.zagg.com/hc/en-us/articles/214878627-1-on-1-Live-Chat

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Zagg’s warranty makes you pay $5.99 or $4.99 for shipping for the replacement.

@RoxanneRuby , Here’s a link to the live chat for Zagg to see if they can help you out with warranty things.  https://support.zagg.com/hc/en-us/articles/214878627-1-on-1-Live-Chat

But the OP mentioned it couldn’t enter Canadian address in the link. What is up with Zagg and Koodo when Amazon screen protectors are selling $13 for a pack of 2/3 screen protector.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

But the OP mentioned it couldn’t enter Canadian address in the link. What is up with Zagg and Koodo when Amazon screen protectors are selling $13 for a pack of 2/3 screen protector.

Hopefully the livechat link will help then!

Zagg does $45 screen protectors. A lot of the amazon ones are really bad but I do agree, there are some much better deals on there.

Badge +4

Use ‘US English’, for the region. On the Customer Account Login page, scroll down to the very bottom of the page. From the dropdown menu, select; Choose your location. Select ‘US English’, then log in to your account. Try entering your credit card info again. ZAGG should already have your credentials (e.g., name, address) when you created your account and registered your screen protector.

I’m not sure why your credit card is not working. If still experiencing difficulty, follow Allan’s suggestion with ZAGG’s live chat. I’ve read several similar complaints where live chat seems to have resolved the issue.