Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Samsung S5

Userlevel 5
And when?

10 replies

Userlevel 5
Hey, I just heard that Samsung is coming out with an S5 - is Koodo getting it? and how much will it be if you do get it?
Userlevel 6
The official launch of the S5 is April 11th. Dubai is rumored to be getting it first.:-) Price is still undetermined for the Canadian market as far as I know. Koodo will be getting it. Best to follow their Facebook page for announcements.
Userlevel 7
Chris Petersens wrote:

The official launch of the S5 is April 11th. Dubai is rumored to be getting it first.:-) Price is...

Koodo did announce they will be getting it! Yay
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You might as well get the S4 when the S5 comes as the S4 will probably get a price drop and they're both pretty much the same phone, unless you think k you'll use an integrated heart monitor or a fingerprint sensor swipe that didnt seem to work for anybody at MWC lol SMH
Userlevel 1
The Galaxy S5 will come out on Koodo most likely. The price will probably be about what the S4 was at launch, possibly more.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
mamemame187 wrote:

The Galaxy S5 will come out on Koodo most likely. The price will probably be about what the S4 wa...

Hello Koodo are ready announced theyd be carrying it so its not most likely its for sure
Userlevel 1
I agree with Paul. The S5 seems like a new release for the sake of a new release with marginal improvements that really won't be noticeable in most people's day-to-day lives. I suppose it will be updated one year longer than the S4, so that's something of value. If the prices and deals are similar, might as well get the S5, but the S4's will undoubtedly be offered on good deals going forward, especially with retail partners like Best Buy/Future Shop, Mobile Shop etc.
One word for you, screen size. The S5 has a 5.2 inch screen. How many people out there feel the notebook 3 is too large but the S2, S3, and S4 are a little small. The S5 is right down the middle. I for one can't wait to possess one. Also it's water proof and dust resistant and has a better camera and zoom.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Neil Wiatrowski wrote:

One word for you, screen size. The S5 has a 5.2 inch screen. How many people out there feel the n...

That's two words.
Neil Wiatrowski wrote:

One word for you, screen size. The S5 has a 5.2 inch screen. How many people out there feel the n...

I wrote it as one and auto correct changed it on me. Lol