Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Samsung S4 only receives some picture messages. Can send them fine.

My S4 receives only some picture messages. Has been happening since update to 4.4.2. Phone can send pictures no problem. APN settings are fine, airplane mode tried, data is on, reset phone and still does it.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Hey there, Do you know if this issue happens with a specific contact or a specific type of device (iPhone or BlackBerry)? You can send a Picture Message to your own number to check if you can send and receive Picture Messages. Keep us posted! ******************************************** If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Its random. Just tried to send a couple pictures to myself and I only got 1 and then the textra app said that I should check my APN settings because it couldn't receive MMS.
update - the pictures came through but i got 3 of the same picture and a few messages about apn settings should be checked.
Userlevel 5
Hi there, If it is completely random, please give us a call from a landline (1-866-995-6636 #6), a tech will do a complete troubleshooting and give you more details. Thanks ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.