Koodo Community
Solved

samsung s2 device issue

I am having some technical issues with my samsung s2 last night it was at about 10% charge and i put it on my charger and went to bed. When I went to use it this morning it must have rebooted itself overnight and will not load past the koodo screen. Is this something that koodo can help me with or should I contact samsung directly?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Unfortunately you're going to need to get jn to recovery mode and Do a factory reset To get into recovery remove and reinsert the battery Press power and both volume keys and hold all three until you feel a vibration Release only the power key When you get to recovery mode use the volume up and down keys to move to the reset and the power button to select it.
how do i do that if i cant even turn it on?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Emily Lessard wrote:

how do i do that if i cant even turn it on?

You said it loaded up to the koodo screen.
now it is just going back and forth between the kood screen, the samssung screen and a little android guy with a blue thing loading it keeps switching between the three it wont go past that
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
How long have you owned this phone
since february
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Emily Lessard wrote:

since february

Okay so it's still under warranty. Contact koodo tech support to see if there is anything else you can try and if not arrange for warranty repair.
Emily Lessard wrote:

since february

okay thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Try pulling the battery, then starting the phone up again while holding down both the volume up and volume down buttons at the same time. If it works this will take you to recovery mode and you can do a factory reset from there. If it doesn't you'll have to send it in for repairs.