Koodo Community

Community

Samsung Note 4 - unlimited data and text $80 - no hidden fees.

Have a Samsung Note 4? Looking for a plan with no hidden fees? 
How does an $80 monthly bill for unlimited data and text sound? 
No frustrating hidden costs that takes the fun out of your new Samsung Note 4 Android Smart Phone. 
You pay one monthly fee for data and text - and you pay for your long distance calls at our reasonable Koodo rates.    
Have a contract for your Samsung Note 4 with another carrier? Koodo will buy your contract out.
Koodo eliminates all the frustrations and hassles that comes with your plan leaving you to explore and enjoy your Samsung Note 4 and Android on your own terms.   

8 replies

That would be amazing but I am calling Bull Hockey on this, where did you get this info from??? If it is real sign me up, do existing customers count for this plan?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mike Waller wrote:

That would be amazing but I am calling Bull Hockey on this, where did you get this info from??? I...

Hey Mike he's just suggesting an idea for Koodo to take into consideration and I can guarantee 100% that this will not get implemented as your basically asking for Koodo to give away things and pay for customers mistakes of signing up with other providers. Koodo and other carriers like Bell, Rogers, Telus, Fido, Virgin are years away from ever even thinking about having plans with unlimited data if ever. Sorry Craig but you like many others will just have to keep dreaming about carriers giving customers such things. We all have similar dreams but we know they're just that, Dreams
Mike Waller wrote:

That would be amazing but I am calling Bull Hockey on this, where did you get this info from??? I...

Paul - just putting an idea out there. Koodo can do with it as they please. Similar plans are offered by American carriers and I don't think that they look at such plans as "giving away things..." a profit is being made by giving customers a great plan - putting the customer first makes for many happy customers.
Mike Waller wrote:

We Canadian's will continue top be held to the highest rates by our in cahoots Communications companies. Growing up in the states made me love my Canada a lot more but not our Communications companies.
Mike Waller wrote:

I don't think that it's far-fetched that Koodo could want to do business by putting the customer first - building brand loyalty is a great way to do business.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mike Waller wrote:

I'm afraid they are more concerned about filling their coffers first. But as you said it's an idea and miracles sometimes do happen 🙂
Mike Waller wrote:

there have been many companies that do successful business putting the customer first - the brand loyalty that comes from such a business model could prove to be invaluable and judging from the level of scepticism found on this forum to such a radical idea for the Canadian market such a plan would be met very favourably and would be a huge success - but honestly, a companies success built on customer satisfaction isn't that radical of an idea.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mike Waller wrote:

Don't get me wrong Craig, I'm ALL FOR your idea. The skepticism I displayed comes from being realistic. I'd much rather be idealistic but time and facts have proven me wrong too many times now to keep my hopes high for this one 🙂