Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Samsung Note 4

Will Koodo be getting the Samsung Note 4? If so, WHEN?!

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Yes, Koodo is getting it, however I haven't heard when it will be released, I am eagerly waiting
Userlevel 7
Hi Lydia, Koodo hasn't officially announced when they will be getting the Note 4. I've provided a link for a thread pertaining to the Note 4, you can always check back here on the Koodo community or the Facebook page for updates on new phones. https://c.getsatisfaction.com/koodo/topics/koodo-news-samsung-galaxy-note-4-is-coming Hope that helps! 🙂
Userlevel 5
Daniel Gunn wrote:

Hi Lydia, Koodo hasn't officially announced when they will be getting the Note 4. I've provid...

Considering that thread was started by a Koodo employee, I think it can be considered 'official' 😉 Samsung has said that the device should be coming to Canada for the end of October.
Userlevel 7
Daniel Gunn wrote:

Hi Lydia, Koodo hasn't officially announced when they will be getting the Note 4. I've provid...

That's true I guess, I just meant that Koodo themselves haven't officially said the date as to when they will be getting it. Well, that's awesome! It should be here just about anytime hopefully 🙂 Thanks Peter
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
There are 2 dates floating around which are this Friday the 17th or next Fridaytthe 24th, I personally am leaning towards this Friday it will be released in Canadabbut that could just be me having high hopes it's in my hands sooner than later lol.
Userlevel 7
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

There are 2 dates floating around which are this Friday the 17th or next Fridaytthe 24th, I perso...

Definitely need to knock on wood haha, hopefully it comes out sooner than later. Looks like it will be a great phone.
Can someone tall me when is note 4 come out plzzz
Userlevel 7
Daoud Ataei wrote:

Can someone tall me when is note 4 come out plzzz

Hi Daoud, Koodo has officially announced that the Note 4 is going to be available on October 31st. Check the link below for more details: https://c.getsatisfaction.com/koodo/topics/koodo-news-samsung-galaxy-note-4-is-coming?topic-reply-list%5Bsettings%5D%5Bfilter_by%5D=all&topic-reply-list%5Bsettings%5D%5Bpage%5D=2#reply_14930205 Hope that helps 🙂